Thursday, May 27, 2010

2nd stop: SoHo House, New York

Okay! Feeling a little uninspired today? Welllllll... Close your eyes, tap your ruby heels and over the rainbow we go! We're just about to land at the roof top of SoHo House in New York City. The exclusive members-only hangout-slash-hotel is where we will frolic around for the next few hours (after tapping your heels, make sure you do, or you will never get there!).

The equivalent of the Justin Hemmes' infamous Ivy Pool in Sydney, Australia but it's in New York City which takes it to a whole new level of chicness. Wait and add a few more levels of greatness and then a million more levels and then there... You've probably realised the grandness of this piscine (swimming pool in french). It doesn't hurt that while I'm swimming or pretending to, I can have a quick look at my most favourite building in the world, the chrysler building.


Do you feel like brunch? (Probably not, since you're probably lounging with the models and wannabe models of NYC, but for the purpose of this trip and because my eyes and stomach have a huge appetite, I'm going to say yes!)
I've had a quick look at the menu and I already know what to order: A wild mushroom omelette, a side of zucchini fritti and of course a verre de champagne.

What would do you feel like eating?

Also, just incase you're wondering how I got us all in, well you see... I managed to get my hands on the U27 local house membership without having to wait a couple of months/a year for them to process my application. You're kinda lucky today I guess.





No comments:

Post a Comment